November 29, 2005

Lisa De Witt makes false allegations

--- In sathyasaibaba2@yahoogroups.com, "conscientiousobjector2000" wrote:
>
> Hilarious watching pervert Dadlani rant about stalking when I've watched him, van der Sandt and Khorramshagol harass not only me but others on this board for the last three years. In fact, I had to report all three of them for sending me harassing emails. Dadlani and Khorramshahgol came to a totally non-related site here I do research and tried to harass me there too and were booted. And this doesn't even include all the nasty emails the other bozos like Pittard, Meloy and Priddy have sent people.
>
> Pathetic watching such an abusive thug like Dadlani whine like a baby because someone is holding him accountable for his deplorable and totally wacko behavior. The anti-Sais think everyone but them should be honest and accountable.
>
> Grow up idiot Dadlani.
>


1 - It is a matter of opinion (usually Lisa's) that we have been "harassing" her on this board. Some people might view it as having a discussion, or even an argument. Harassment is not the word. How ridiculous. If we were "harassing" her, she has always had the freedom to leave this place if she didn't like it.

2 - Lisa De Witt claims that she has reported me(to who?) for sending harassing emails. The one problem with this is that I have never sent Lisa De Witt an email, ever.

3 - She also claims that I and Khorramshahgol came to a totally non-related site (the 'crimgov' yahoogroup) and tried to "harass" her there. The one problem with this is that I have never posted a single thing on that yahoogroup.

These false allegations have been recorded.